LEAD DEVELOPPER MAGENTO 2 H/F
ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR AN INSPIRING JOB IN THE WORLD OF SPORT? IN A FRENCH ORGANISATION REPRESENTED INTERNATIONALLY? A GROWING BUSINESS CAPABLE OF OFFERING A UNIQUE CAREER EVOLUTION IN EUROPE, AMERICA OR ASIA? JOIN US TO EXCEED YOUR LIMITS!
COMPANY - VENUM
Venum is the undisputed leader in the combat sports, martial arts and fitness market. The brand was founded in 2005 by Franck Dupuis and has become predominantly known in the world of MMA in the United States, in partnership with the UFC. Venum operates worldwide with offices in Paris, London, Los Angeles and Hong Kong and more recently with unique combat fitness centers (Venum Training Camp) located in Thailand, France and the United States.
Now, the brand manufactures clothing and equipment for various combat sports, including boxing, Muay Thai, Brazilian jiujitsu, karate...
The rapid growth of combat sports practitioners and stronger competition from brands like Nike, Adidas, Reebok, Everlast… this leads us to recruit young talent to continue the exponential development of the brand. Finally, the global presence of the brand allows us to offer you an international career project in the world of sports business in Europe, Asia and America.
We are seeking a full-time Magento Developer to build, customize and enhance our reseller and end-consumer online websites. We are looking for a self-motivated Developer with forward looking ideas and a mindset to understand a concept and develop a solution. The ideal candidate takes pride and ownership in their output and is constantly focused on creating the optimizing and perfecting the customer experience.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of Magento experience with Magento 2 module development experience
• Experience with Magento 2 administration and maintenance
• Experience managing a retail facing Magento-based website
• Able to support development and API integration for customized integrations with Android/iOS apps
• Comfortable using Linux CLI and Composer
• Able to support and enhance in-house legacy code
• Solutions-oriented thinking; always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
• A passion for staying on top of industry trends and technologies
PROVEN SKILLS & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
• Avoir une solide connaissance de Magento 2 avec plusieurs expériences réussies
• Competent knowledge of e-commerce data organization and relationships
• Proven experience with the Magento and 3rd Party APIs
• Unit testing/API testing experience, creating test plans
• Have experience optimizing web server configurations and scaling web applications
• A desire to be personally responsible for production-level code
• Comfort working with Linux-based systems: LAMP, LEMP, Docker
• Good understanding of OOP, MVC, Open/Close Principle, DRY, Design Pattern, RESTful, Dependency Injection, PSR, YAGNI, Principe KISS…
• Competent with Composer, GIT and PhpStorm
• Knowledge of Wordpress, Akeneo, Symfony 4 (not required but appreciated)
Location: Rungis 94150 (Partial Remote allowed)
Salary: Depending on the candidate profil
Job Type: CDI – Freelancing is also rewiewed