VENUM x VENOM SWEEPSTAKE OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
1. HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To take part to the VENUM x VENOMsweepstake (“Sweepstake”) go to http://www.venum.com (“Sweepstake Site”) starting October 10th, 2018. You can subscribe until October 25th, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET, on a computer or wireless device. You will have to complete and submit to the entry form pursuant to the onscreen instructions. Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 48 continental U.S. states and the District of Columbia, who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii and where prohibited by law. Also open in Europe (France, UK, Italy, Spain, Germany) and some countries in Asia.
3. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per person per e-mail address per day. Multiple entries from the same person or the same e-mail address on the same day will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor (defined below) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected or incomplete or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Entrants must have valid e-mail address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the Prize (defined below) will be awarded to the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Winners/Prizes and Approximate Retail Value:
PRIZE WINNERS: 20 Sweeptakes prize winners (limited edition VENOM*VENUM GI Venom) 5 in Asia, 5 in Europe and 10 in the US of A. We also offer a PS4 (1). All prizes will be delivered after the sweeptakes.
WINNER SELECTION: Prize Winners (may be referred hereafter individually and collectively as the “Winner”) will be selected on October 31st, 2018, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by Venum, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Prize Winner will be notified via phone or e-mail as provided by entrantas soon as possible after October 31st. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Venum’s notification or does not accept the Prize within two (2) business days of notification, the Prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, or declines the Prize, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the Prize and time permitting, Venum will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the Prize, Venum will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the Prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the Prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Venum shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. The decision as to the Prize Winner will be at the sole discretion of Venum.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in Prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a Prize is permitted. Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations. Venum shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decision of Venum, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Prize. By entering, Entrant grants permission for Venum, Sony, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use the entrant’s submission (including an altered form of the entry), if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Additionally, acceptance of a Prize by Winner constitutes permission for Venum, Sony, and any affiliates and subsidiaries, promotional partners, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize Winner may be required to execute and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within two (2) business days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the Prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prizes received. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Winner agrees to release, indemnify, discharge, and hold Venum, its advertising and promotion agencies, Sony, prize suppliers and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, employees and shareholders harmless for any and all claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or injuries of any kind (including death) or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the Prize.
5. INTERNET: VENUM is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Venum or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the is not capable of running the Sweepstakes as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Venum reserves the right in Venum's sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event that circumstances result in Venum canceling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Sweepstakes notification will be posted at Sweepstakes Site. Venum further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Sweepstakes process in any way. Venum may prohibit an individual from participating in this Sweepstakes if Venum determines that said individual is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other individuals who participate in the Sweepstakes. Caution: Any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Venum reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action,
7. NO INJUNCTIVE RELIEF: Each entrant understands and agrees that he/she shall have no right to enjoin or restrain the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution or exploitation of the promotion or the motion picture “VENOM”, or any other movie, production or project of Sponsor, Sony or any of their affiliates.
8. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is COLUMBIA PICTURES ENTRETAINMENT Inc., 10202 West Washington Boulevard, Culver City, California, United States
COLUMBIA PICTURES ENTRETAINMENT Inc and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes.
VENOM © 2018 Columbia Pictures. All Rights Reserved.