Wij gebruiken cookies om uw ervaring beter te maken. Om te voldoen aan de cookie wetgeving, vragen we uw toestemming om de cookies te plaatsen. Meer informatie.
VENUM CONTEST: "PLAY AND WIN YOUR MUAY THAI PACK” - RULES AND CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your chances of winning. ODDS OF
WINNING WILL DEPEND SOLELY ON TOTAL NUMBER OF ADMISSIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED BEFORE THE DEADLINE.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the VENUM "PLAY AND WIN YOUR MUAY THAI PACK" contest, go to https://euro.venum.com upon launch of the contest. 22nd September 2019 at 23:59 GMT+2 on a computer or wireless device. You will need to complete and submit a registration form. Please note: Visiting the website using a mobile device may be billed to you in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your service operator. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a smartphone to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile operators offer the service needed to participate. Check the capabilities of your phone for specific Internet browser instructions. If your use of the data exceeds what is allocated by your data plan, your operator may charge you additional fees. Please contact your mobile service provider for any questions regarding billing.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of Europe who have reached the age of eighteen (18) at the time of entry.
- ENTRIES: Limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address, per day. Multiple registrations of the same person or e-mail address on the same day will be disqualified. The inscriptions become the property of Venum. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Inaccurate, lost, late, misdirected or incomplete forms or falsified registration forms will be disqualified. Entrants must have a valid email address and it is the participant's responsibility to inform the game organizer (VENUM) of any change of email address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an online entrant, the prize (as defined below) will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the original person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by: Internet service provider, an online service provider, an operator or other organization (for example, a business, an educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning the email addresses of the domain associated with the email address sent.
- WINNERS & PRIZES: 4 winners will be selected by random selection in Europe. The prize is a custom "Muay Thai Pack" consisting of the following three (3) items: a pair of Boxing Gloves Elite Boxing Gloves (SKU: VENUM-1392), a Muay Thai Classic Shorts (SKU: VENUM-03813) and a pair of 4-meter Kontact Boxing Bands (SKU: EU-VENUM-0429). The winner will be able to choose the color and the size of each element of the pack, within the limits of stock availability.
- WINNER SELECTION: Winners (who may be named individually and collectively as "Winners") will be selected on September 23, 2019, by a random draw from all eligible entries received. If the organizer (Venum) does not receive any eligible and valid entries, they are entitled to cancel the contest. The draw will be made by Venum (the organizer), whose decisions are final. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winning entrants will be notified by email, as provided by the entrant, as soon as possible after September 23, 2019. If the winner does not respond to Venum's notification or does not accept the prize in two (2) business days following the notification attempt, the prize will be deemed lost and another winner will be selected. If one or more potential winners do not respond as stated above or reject the prize, these winners will be deemed to have lost the prize and the time permitting, Venum will select another winner from the remaining eligible entrants. If one or more substitutes do not respond or refuse the prize in the same manner, Venum will use a reasonable number of attempts, at its discretion, to award the prize (s) to one or more substitutes, but if unable to do so the prize (s) will be permanently lost and Venum will have no other liability in connection with this contest. The decision as to the winner of the prize will be entirely at Venum's sole discretion.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses that are not specifically included in the prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize is permitted. Winners are required to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Venum will have no responsibility or liability to a winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or use the prize. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and Venum's decision, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest. Sponsor and Venum are not responsible for any printing, typography, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, the administration of the contest or the announcement of the prize.
By registering, the entrant authorizes Venum, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, with the participation of advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers to use the entrant's entry form (including an amended form of entry), the where appropriate, for editorial purposes, for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. In addition, acceptance of a prize by the winner is an authorization of Venum and its affiliates and partners, promotional partners, participating advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers to use the name and / or the identity of the winner and the biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. The winner of a prize may be required to sign and return a notarized eligibility affidavit, release of liability and, where permitted by law, an advertisement release within two (2) business days of the date of the first notification attempt. Failure to do so may result in loss of prize and selection of another winner. Returning a Prize / Prize Notice as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of another winner. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the winner for the actual value of the prizes received. By entering the Contest, each winner agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and retain Venum, its advertising and promotional agencies, prize suppliers and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, agents, representatives and successors, directors, employees and shareholders are free from any prejudice, liability, costs, losses, damages or damages of any nature (including death) or damages caused or allegedly caused by participation in the contest or acceptance or the use of the prize.
- INTERNET: Venum is not responsible for any electronic transmission errors that may result in omissions, interruptions, deletions, failures, delays in operations or transmission, theft or destruction, unauthorized access, authorization or modification of input equipment, technical equipment, network or telephone, malfunctions or limitations of electronic, computer, hardware or software of any kind, inaccurate transmissions or inability to receive input information by Venum or the presenter in because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on a website or a combination of both. If, for any reason, the internet connection does not allow the execution of the contest as planned, including in the case of an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause that alters or affects the administration, security. Venum reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw, fairness, integrity or good conduct. If the circumstances result in the cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of the notice by the Contest, Venum is posted on the Contest Website. Venum further reserves the right to disqualify any person who may tamper with the contest process in any way. Venum may prohibit a person from participating in this Contest if it determines that the person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by misleading, hacking, misleading or engaging in unfair practices, or seeking to abuse threaten or harass others who participate. Caution: Any attempt by a person to deliberately damage a website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and, where applicable, Venum reserves the right to claim damages from such persons.
- DISPUTES / CHOICE OF RIGHTs: Unless prohibited, you agree that: (1) all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest must be resolved individually, without recourse to any form of class action.
- NO INJUNCTIVE REMEDY: Each entrant understands and agrees that he / she does not have the right to prohibit or restrict the development, production, advertising, promotion, distribution or exploitation of the promotion or promotion. of the game "PLAY AND WIN YOUR MUAY THAI PACK", or any other project of Venum or one of their affiliates.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of this contest is VENUM. Venum is a registered trademark, based in France. We have been active since 2009 in the sports market and are recognized worldwide as an innovative and high quality brand.
Address: Venum / Blue Dragon - 7 rue du Sagittaire - 94150 Rungis - FRANCE
Telephone: +33 (1) 220.127.116.11
For more information on the data collected, the delivery terms and Venum, please go to the General Conditions of Sale, Delivery and FAQ at the bottom of the Venum website.